Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring is here...

The sun is ashinin' ... the temperatures are arisin'... and the flowers? They are abloomin'!

I've lived in this house for 8 years now (minus the 2 years where I moved out, bought another house, got divorced, and then remarried and rebought the house), in all that time this rose bush has had MAYBE one or two roses on it all those years combined. Right now? it has 5...



Mark and I bought some roses to plant for the baby we lost... one is white and it hasn't bloomed yet. The other is a beautiful dark pink/red... here it is:


Naturally, I am obligated to show some pictures of our little boy playing in the back yard. He's so handsome and sweet.




Spring and Fall are always the prettiest time of the year. Spring usually kills me with the allergies and sinus issues... but this year hasn't been too bad. There has been tons of pollen as usual and my pretty blue car is more of a putrid greenish color.

Several girlfriends and I went to a wine festival last Saturday and they had Alpacas. I'm not positive of the connection between wine festivals and Alpacas... if you know, please leave a comment as to why. Until then, I'm just going to think it's sort of weird. They were cute though.



This last picture should need no explanation... or if it does, well... call your mom. Mere and I were on our way to the wine festival and she spotted this. We had to turn around and go back to get a picture of it. Totally worth it, as were the hysterics that it threw us in during the process.



Cheers, Y'all!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Me likes your flowers! Bee-You-Ti-Fulllll!!!!!

sheila said...

I think the Apalca's were there just like the air chairs. Advertisements for things wholly unrelated to wine. I mean, I went to an St. Patrick's Day Fest with "Irish Nachos" and they only served American Beer. What do Nachos and Budweiser have to do with an Irish Holiday? Stupid Americans.

jem said...

PICTURES...I like pictures, obviously I did not read....I rather look at pictures