Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 25, 2008

four head? Eight head?

How big is your head? My friend (name anonymous to protect the innocent) has always complained about how large her head is... the circumference, I mean. So the other day she measured her head and it's 22" around. Her coworker, who is shorter than she is, has a 24" head.

Ok, here's the real question... why, when someone mentions that they've measured their head, do I feel an intense need to find a tape measure and measure mine? That doesn't make sense to me. Is it a Pavlov thing? I understand someone mentioning food or drink and craving that... I don't get the need to measure my skull.

It's 19" by the way.

2 comments:

sheila said...

I'm too lazy to look for a measuring tape. I would normally be able to find said tape but stupid renovations.

Unknown said...

But you wanna, don't you?