Total Pageviews

Monday, May 5, 2008

"I'm gonna hose you down.."

Mark called me this morning and asked me what I was doing tonight. I tell him my evening was booked full of tv watching with my husband. He asked, how about I take you out to dinner?

Naturally, I agree. A fun Monday evening date sounds great to me... especially considering we were quite busy, separately, this weekend.

So we go out to dinner and we're having a cocktail and flirting and I whisper something suggestive, indicating I'd like some time with him that is of a more, shall we say, "Adult" nature.

His response "I'm gonna have to hose you down." Now, he was joking... but WTF? Hose me down? I think he really has no idea how many men BEG their wives for sex... DAILY. He's livin' on easy street, spoiled man. I keep telling him, one of these days I'm going to refuse him and then he'll be super sad. But, both he and I know that's not going to happen.

Also, while I'm complaining.... he has decided that his version of indicating to me that he's interested in sex is rubbing my butt. Just that. Nothing more, nothing less... and he waits until I'm half/mostly asleep to do this. I'd find it funny and respond to it if I were awake.... and if I'd known that's what he was doing. I say something like "you never come on to me" and he says "yes I do, last night I did." I say, " no you didn't!" he says "yes, remember? I was rubbing your butt." Ummm, what? Ok, now I know.

Silly Man.

2 comments:

Angie said...

That is so freakin' hilarious I almost peed myself! I'm so glad that Mark let you into his secret world of sex gestures! I love it!!!!

Unknown said...

God, me too. I can't imagine what life would be like with *that* misunderstanding. LOLLLZZZZ