Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

On the upswing....

So... a few months ago (end of January or so)... I went through a...ummm... "spell". I was screwing up at work, not handling my anxiety and stress at all... just completely out-of-sorts. Unfortunately it caught up with me creating a bit of chaos and some serious embarrassment on my part.

But!!! (isn't there always) Last week I "found" a very rare unit of blood. Like 9 out of 10, 000 rare. So, here's to hoping that tips the scales some, ya know? Today, Martha the B.O.S.S. brought me a cake (chocolate!!) and we had a celebration. The next celebration will be a "mexican fiesta" according to Martha. Ha. She's so cute.

Then to top it off, I got home and I checked my grade from the BIG test I took last week... 94!!!!!!! I am SO proud of myself. I studied my ASS off for that test. Like, whoa.

1 comment:

Angie said...

You go GIRL!!!!! I am so so proud of you!!