Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A conversation w/ my husband....

Preface: Mark does ALL the laundry... it's just the way we've worked things out. I finished studying for the night and decided to fold the laundry in the dryer for him (for us.)

M: Honey, where are you?
J: In the kitchen
M: what are you doing?
J: Studying
M: Where?
J: At the table
M: I don't see you.
J: I'm invisible.
M: You are NOT invisible.
J: Yes I am.

It went on until he brow-beat me into admitting I was folding clothes... but what I don't get is why he didn't play along with my pretending (or was I?) to be invisible. I mean, he couldn't see me, but he could hear me... how did he know I'd not stolen Harry Potter's invisibility cloak or something? He didn't. He just assumed I was really visible and not where I said I was. HUMPH. Where's the faith???!

3 comments:

sheila said...

I'm not sure why his faith in you doesn't defy the rules of physics? Would it be physics? I don't know but yeah, really where is the trust?

Unknown said...

That's it though, his faith in me *SHOULD* defy physics (or whatever).

He's a big meanie, that's all.

Angie said...

It's a good thing they broke the mold after you two because y'all are CRA-ZY!!!!!! But I admit you always make me laugh!