Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I clean up good...

Me with makeup on... see? I *can* look good. I just choose not to do it for work and all that. What's the point? I cant wear cute strappy tank tops to work... or jeans or hell, even a nice shirt and pants. Man, scrubs really get me down.

So this is me only 5 minutes ago. I'm getting ready to go to two parties. One is a cookout and one is a birthday party for Mark's younger brother. Both should be fun. I thought I would have more fun if I got gussied up and, my goal is, to make Mark feel like he "can't wait to get me home"... if you catch my drift. I doubt it will work. I don't have that affect on him. I don't know if I ever did.

So I was supposed to study yesterday and today... but I'm moody and down-in-the-dumps about the up-coming IUI. I don't want to do it. I want to get pregnant.. but this trying and failing bullshit is really putting a damper on the whole process. That and I have a little bit of feeling sorry for myself... like why? Why can't it just be easy??

I went grocery shopping yesterday... I bought all healthy foods.. nothing junky (except pretzels for Mark's lunch.) I think I did good. So Weight Watchers, Here I come. Ya know??!

ALright, it's 4pm.. I gotta rush Mr. Mark along so we can get going. Cheers.

No comments: