Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

PSA: Soda is the evil, Legitimately.

So a couple months back it was decided, by my body, that I am diabetic.  My love of the Pepsi and the sweet tea is notorious in my family... not to mention sweets in general cookies, cakes, chocolate, etc... 

So the biggest challenge is soda. I gave it up for about a month. But, of course, I eased back. I have successfully graduated to sugar-free Pepsi max (It's my drug of choice at the moment.)  It didn't occur to me that there would be other ramification of drinking soda.  

After drinking nothing but water for a month, my joints are limber and relaxed. I drink two sodas, sugar free, and my ankles are puffed up like the stay puft marshmallow guy. It's insane. I didn't expect it. It's enough to be "off" sodas forever.

No comments: