Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

10 Reasons- A LIST

I love lists. Love'em. So here's a fun one.

REASONS I LOVE YOU QUINN MOBLEY


1) You act like you’re going to give a kiss, you lean toward and purse your lips together and say “mmmhhhh” and then at the last second you turn and run away laughing maniacally.

2) When you’re mad, don’t get your way, feel like it… you run as fast as you can, fake crying, to the front of the house and throw your whole body down on the only place in the house that’s carpeted. You kick your feet and pound your tiny fists and then turn to look to see if one of us is watching.

3) You body bounce off of us and then look at us sincerely and ask “Alright?”

4) I say “Night-Night”… you say “Night-Night-Night”… I say “Night-Night-Night” … you say “Night-Night-Night-Night.” So forth and so on until I stop saying it.

5) You also do that with Hello. Only you pronounce it Heh-Whoa.

6) You’re ticklish on both sides of you body and the back of your legs and the bottoms of your feet.

7) You learn things SO FAST. You love your cars and we showed you once how to make them zoom and you got it and zoom them all over the house.

8) You look so much like your daddy it takes my breath away.

9) No matter how many times Thor Mobley tries to bite your fingers when you touch him, you love him so much. You keep feeding him and playing. He’s your best friend.

10) You have my eyes. I love looking in them and seeing me. It validates who I am as a woman. And bonus, they’re very pretty.

There, of course, are a thousand and one other reasons I love you, but here are ten for prosperity.

No comments: