Total Pageviews

Monday, July 7, 2008

YAY and NAY, but... MOSTLY YAY!!!!

Why the caps you're thinking? Or maybe you're not thinking it, but if you spend any time in the e-world, you'd be thinking it.

Well, first the "YAY"s! (in no particular order, except for the first two. They're the rockin'est.)

1) SCHOOL IS FINISHED FOR THIS SEMESTER!!!!!
I am so grateful. I finished the semester. I passed! It's OVER!
2) Recuperating!!!!
I have sixish weeks to recuperate from the semester from hell.
3) SEWING!!!!
Starting tomorrow my good friend Angie and I are taking a(nother) sewing class. It's to make a table runner. I am actually making one for the entertainment center in the big room. It's got turquoise and bright green and browns. My favorite colors!!!
4) Swimming!!!
I am so enjoy my swimming. My only problem is that I don't want to get up early enough on Saturday mornings to get to the swimming place.
5) Getting my house Organized!!!!
Why is this a yay? I'm not sure, other than it really is a necessary evil and I have time to do it.
6) DINNER!!
I had dinner w/ my good friend Jessica. It was an awesome burger and fries and onion rings capped off with a chocolate raspberry shake. YUM! It was GREAT!!!!
7) SHARPIE PEN!!!
OMG I MUST HAVE IT!!!! The commercial says it doesn't bleed through paper!!

NAYs:

1) My bestest friend is stuck in freakin' Chicago. Her flight got canceled and she's stuck in a hotel room. That meant we didn't get to have dinner and I probably won't get to see her until at least, Wednesday, if not later. BOO!

2) I have to work all the sixish weeks that I am out of school. SUCKS.

3) This fall is going to be really really fucking hard. Like depressingly so.


So this is my life right now. Slower, but still busy. It's good though, ya know? Really good. Happiness is totally underrated. :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yay for sewing! Yay for swimming! Yay for you being done school! We can try getting up later on the weekends if you want, ya know?

Portia said...

Ew, I LOVE those sharpies. They really don't bleed through. Crazy!

Congratulations on being done with school!! Have fun swimming and stuff:)

Unknown said...

me: No, I need to get up earlier. I have a better day if I don't sleep half of it away. Besides, since I'm changing my hours to 6:30am, getting up at 8 really is sleeping in.

Portia, I REALLY want one. I am very excited! Geekily so! ha. THanks!!