Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Gentle readers,

A reader of mine posted a comment inquiring about the previous blog. She asked some excellent questions:

So this is kind of like an interview for him?
Yes it is.

Are there actually right or wrong answers, or is it the time and effort taken when answering the questions that is the deciding factor for you?
Both really. There are not really any "wrong" answers per say... but there are answers that are better than the rest. Remember those tests in college with the multiple choice questions and the instructions are to "Choose the BEST answer"? This is the objective.... well, minus the actual multiple choice part of it.

Do you do this for all your friends perspective boyfriends??
No, oddly enough just for this one friend.

To give a more serious reply... The questions hold little to no validity nor do they actually lend influence as to whether or not I will like him. More so, it's a warning for the boyfriends. See, Me and mine... well... we have what one might call a warped sense of humor. And if you're gonna hang with us, it's really important that this be, at least, tolerated. It's better if it's joined in with, because, let's face it/not to toot my own horn, we're damn funny people. Like LOL or LMAO or LMFAO or even ROTFLMFAO funny. I mean pick your acronym, any acronym, they're all accurate.

From what I have read about Jerry (see his blog: Unsaved Loved Ones ) he is wicked funny and should have no problem lasting us out... well, maybe not Jessica (she's meaner than the rest of us, I KID! I KID!) But we'll see. Stay tuned for updates.

Thanks for your questions.
Cheers,
Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it kicks ass that you would dedicate a blog posting to my random questions. I feel like a million bucks....as I too am attention seeking and very bored....

You Rock.

Unknown said...

hahah! you're welcome! I thought it was funny and there's nothing better than the funny.

My friend Jessica told me she read it and was going to post a comment, but couldn't remember her password.

She says she really is meaner than the rest of us. Or "it's so true" were her exact words.

See. I don't lie.