Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 19, 2008

In the competition for...

In the competition for the weirdest topic, my husband and his two friends have nominated: Jennifer Aniston's Ass.

Now one might conclude that they would be discussing the fineness of her ass. This would be incorrect, though I'm sure it goes without saying.

Mark started the topic out by letting us know that the *real* reason that Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt broke up was because Brad stuck his finger up Jennifer's ass and so she kicked him out.

So throughout the evening I have been bombarded with so and so... "stuck his thumb up Jennifer Aniston's ass and she kicked him out." One of our friends has a broken pinkie toe... yep, his story is he broke it sticking it up Jennifer Aniston's ass.

Being the only female privy to this conversation puts me in a unique position. I have suggested that they find another topic of conversation. That was followed up with "well, Angelina Jolie stuck her big toe up my ass and I kicked her out."

I can't win. So I won't try. I'll just report it back to you all. Laughter is the best revenge.

9 comments:

sheila said...

I don't think Mark's theory is with out merit. Angelina just seems more open to less conventional sex matters.

Unknown said...

Right, but he says it's "Fact" not theory. But he won't corroborate it.

Angie said...

I can't even keep up with this conversation!

The Boss of this page said...

oh. no. that's a hilarious take on it all. i obviously need to keep up with my E! news!
But that does explain how Angelina and Brad have made it this far. I don't think she minds the occassional ass pokin'.

Unknown said...

ME: Me either. I went to bed. It was all to much for my delicate sensibilities.

Portia, Their theory is that they are able to maintain a happy and/or healthy relationship because she likes a good butt pokin'.

Unknown said...

ME: That should've been "TOO" not "TO". Genius.

Mar said...

What are the other topics that are contending for weirdest topic?? Cause the Jennifer Aniston one is random, but Im sure there are stranger ones.....

Portia said...

uh yeah, i agree. the aniston/jolie ass poking convo wouldn't be mine either but it could get weirder.

Unknown said...

Well, it wasn't *my* choice topic of conversation either... they chose. Losers. Ha.