Total Pageviews

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sugar vs Caffeine...

Pregnancy dilemma numero uno :

I picked up chicken sandwiches for the Mister and myself and they came with drinks... so I get Sprite, which has sugar but no caffeine? or diet coke which has caffeine but no sugar.

So much to think about. If it were early in the day I would get the diet coke... but this late in the day, the caffeine makes me go to the bathroom all night long... so I got the sprite.

Lil' Mobster and I are doin' just fine. I had some spotting this morning, but it went away. I didn't freak out either. I was proud. It seemed like normal, old stuff that my body is getting rid of to make room for the baby.

Anyway... so moms out there, what did you decide with regards to this issues? Consume caffeine or consume sugar?

No comments: