Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Some things changes and some things stay the same..

I suck for not having posted anything in a long time... things are stressful right now and I'm having a hard time putting my emotions into words suitable for public viewing. I'm working on it though... so here's a life-update.

Things are crazy in Jennland these days. I don't know if I'm coming or going or going backwards or left or right or standing still. Even as I am being pulled in multiple directions, all things lead to moving forward, so that's what we do. Trek through the mud as if it's not even there.

The last post I made I had to take down. It was raw and emotional and I wasn't ready to share that with the general public. I still have it, maybe one day I'll be brave enough to wear my heart on my sleeve... right now, though, I'm tucking it away for a while. It's got a few bruises that need mending. I apologize for the teaser post. I am a basket full of nerves and emotions lately (my husband would say, Just lately??!)

So, what have I been doing? Well... besides working, I am having fun with some art projects... applique mostly. I'm not very good at it, but that's why we practice and take classes! Ha! I have a Statistics class starting this month that I desperately need to register for. I'm sure you'll be bombarded with "I fucking hate this" posts shortly thereafter. ;)

I'm writing. For the first time in a long time... a fiction short-story. I can't remember the last time I did that. It's incredibly fun. If I get a decent amount written, I'll share it maybe. It's different than anything I've ever written before, but I really like it.

And of course... Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. That's the sound my ovaries make when I wake up in the mornings, well and at night... Hell, all day long! Heh. I kid, sort of. We're working on it. I should know something this weekend for this cycle... but par-for-the-course... we're not getting excited or hopeful. No we're not. That just makes people (ME) sad. We don't want that now do we? No, we don't. I can't up my crazy people pills without consent of the doctor!

I am glad we actually got to try this cycle though. It had been a while since it worked in our favor, so that part was very good. I take small blessings where I can get them.

I am on nights this week. I seem to feel the most creative (at least verbally) in the wee hours of the morning. Tonight though, I am wicked tired... so I do realize this post isn't the least bit interesting and is probably full of grotesque spelling errors. I do apologize for that part. 6 more hours and I can sleep (It's 2am here.)

Well, that's it. I'm gonna be a better blogger in the future. I swear it! Well... I hope it anyway.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Mark!
Good luck with the statistics deal...that was one I dreaded and celebrated when it was done :)