Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 8, 2009

On or Around April 17th, 2010...

There'll *hopefully* be a new little Mobster entering into the world.

I just found out this past Thursday that I am 4 weeks pregnant. We've been trying to get pregnant ever since we got married. A year and a half ago we got pregnant and had a miscarriage. Also several years ago my first husband I had a miscarriage as well.

So while we are so so so so excited... we are also scared and nervous and, yeah, wicked excited!!!

So... anyone that's interested, throw a little prayer or two our way. Mobster Baby needs them... as does Mom and Dad Mobster.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oh Jennifer,
Congrats to you and Mark! I will send all the prayers your way. That is such exciting news, and yet it can all be so scary, but you will do great!

Unknown said...

Thanks Gina. I am excited/terrified. I appreciate all the "back up" (prayers) I can get!!!