Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo is not another language. Well, not really. It's National Novel Writing Month. NOVEMBER! Of which today is the first.  The pressures of the "story" come at a cost to me if I have to deal with it every day. (Which is why I am a scientist, not an author.) So I have elected to do my own thing here and write a blog post every single day the whole month.  This will include my world famous annual Thanksgiving post. What? You've never heard it? Well read-up boys and girls. I have a lot to say and whole months worth of blog posts to say it. 

OK, so to start I want to give my faithful reader(s) an opportunity to pitch in and tell me something that they would enjoy my talking about. If you have a topic that you'd like to read my opinions on, leave me a comment in the, errr, comment section.  My only rule is that I don't talk about politics. I don't like politics. To be honest, I don't fully understand all that goes on and don't care to read, talk, nor write about it. So all those requests will be subsequently denied and the reader banned from commenting on my posts ever again. (That's a bluff, I can't ban you. But I really will ignore you.) 

So, go! 

No comments: