Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I KNEW IT!!!!!

This morning I sat on the floor sipping on a cup of coffee watching my almost 2 year old crawl around, chase the dog, and make meow sounds. It was bliss. It was so settling just to be near him.

It's been a good day. I found out there are still good, no- Great!, people in the world. They can be strangers, neighbors, old, young, male, female, but they're out there. They'll surprise you, please you, make you cry... but they exist!  I mean I always knew the world still possessed good people beyond my own personal little world. But now I KNOW.

As Peter Pan would say "I do! I do! I do believe..."

So if you're reading this, and you know who you are, Thanks for making my day!! <3

What a great thought to head to bed with!


No comments: