Total Pageviews

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sweetness x 2389234098324098

I make no bones about having the most magnificent husband there is to have. He's not perfect, but none of us are so that's not important. What is important is that he loves me and loves "us". He makes me feel amazing and beautiful and worthy.

Due to the increasingly unsettled economy I have taken a second job. It's a good job, easy job, and fun. But... as anything, it makes things stressful. So, to help out, make things easier... Mark has started doing the dishes. This, in and of itself, is AMAZING! Honestly, knowing I won't have to worry about it makes life easier.

On top of that, I come home and find a sheet of paper laying on my laptop with this written on it:

"No matter where I am or what I do
I'm constantly thinking of you.
I picture your face when you're away
And that's the hardest part of my day.
For when I see your face, I want to feel your touch.
And I realize I miss you so much.
It's clear to me when I sit and think
that you're the river form which I drink.
The necessity I need to life and grow
I love you and that I wan you to know."

So.. yeah, sorry girls, I got the king of men. And I'm not gonna let him go.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Hang on to this one Jenn!!!

SewAmy said...

that is very sweet. What a man!!!

Angie said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.... haha just kidding! We all love Mark! And yes, I'm still up. I finished painting about an hour ago and trying to wind down :-)

The Boss of this page said...

way to go mark! he is sooooo sweet!

Unknown said...

Angie's MEAN!

Thanks girls! He rules!!!