Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Only weird people yard sale... not sex offenders.

We went yard sellin' today. We didn't sell anything, but rode around looking to purchase another persons used garbage. We didn't buy much. I picked up a new photo album to make something for my mother-in-law for mother's day. And I picked up some curtains. They're sheer mossy green. I'm not sure if I'm going to use them as is, or play on my new sewing machine and make something crazy. (My definition of crazy = pillows or a quilt. What can I say, I'm wild.)

We didn't drive far, but I'm not sure that was a wise thing. Meeting your neighbors is not always a good idea. You find out that you've got some really WEIRD people living Right.Next.Door. Serious fruit loops... they're ten feet away from you.

We commented on the weirdness of our neighbors and my gf asks if we'd checked the sex offender's registry... Mark says, I don't care about those people, I just care about the creepy people.

So we commented that perhaps, by definition, sex offenders ARE creepy people. He didn't really have a response for that, but I'm pretty sure we're right.

Truth is we haven't checked the sex offenders registry... I'm not sure I want to know. I'd rather be surprised than worry over it. Honestly, knowing the peeps in my neighborhood are this weird is worry enough.

No comments: