Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Neapolitan life

Strange title? Sure. But please, blame my husband. He came up with it... sort of.

We have been trying to conceive little Marks or little Jenns since the month we got married. We were finally successful in March. Unfortunately it didn't work out for us. When I told Mark the bad news, he was incredibly supportive. I have not handled it as well as he has and I worry about how we'll live if we don't procreate.

This is how he figures it goes.

Our life is like an ice cream sundae with the works. Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry ice cream, whipped cream, wet nuts (heh, he said "wet nuts"), bananas, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce... whatever you want.

The baby? the baby is the cherry. While the cherry makes it slightly better, the ice cream is incredibly satisfying all by itself.

Thus the birth of A Neapolitan life.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I really love it! What a wonderful man! :-)