Total Pageviews

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!


"Before you were conceived I wanted you Before you were born I loved you Before you were here an hour I would give my life for you This is the miracle of life." ~ Maureen Hawkins


I will probably not have internet access on Sunday, but I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day. And remember, being a "mom" is not about giving birth or DNA. So raise a glass for every woman who loves and cares for a child (whether they walk on 2 or 4 legs.) Grandmothers, Aunts, step-mothers, sisters, cousins... Everyone!!

Confidential to Quinn: 

My world would not be worth living without you in it. You make everyday better. I waited for you for such a long time and you were worth every second, every test, every procedure. I almost gave up and I thank God everyday I didn't. I love you baby!

Confidential to my Mom: 

I miss you daily. I try every day to be half the woman and mother you were. I love you. 


No comments: