Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Funny things my kid says. Part 1

Ok, so I'm going to start a running series of  "Funny things my kid says." Because... well, he's hysterical.

So, the other day he and I were lying on my bed and chatting. I kissed his forehead and I said, I love you. He looks at me, very seriously now, and asks me a serious of questions like so:

Q) Do you love Daddy?
M) Yes, I do.
Q) Do you love Thor? (Our dog.)
M) Yes, I do.
Q) Do you love Bears?
M) (What???) Of course I do.
Q) Do you love horses?
M) (seriously???) Yes, I love Horses.
Q) Do you love babies?
M) Yes I do.
Q) I EAT BABIES! 

The last one was loud and with a lot of emphasis on the I. It was awesome. That kid is crazy.  You can ask him at any given point during the day, what did you eat today, Quinn? His answer? Thor, cars, toes, horses, etc... He knows he didn't eat those things, he's teasing you. And it's really awesome!!!

No comments: