Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Update from the last entry...

The Good: Quinn had his 1 year check up. He is 22 lbs and 29.75 in of crazy hot mess.  He appears to be of above average intelligence and certainly has quite a little personality.  Also, I have had two job interviews that went well, and I have two more lined up soon.  I got the two calls today and they'll follow up with me later this week to schedule something.

The bad: Still no job.  I did have the two interviews, but we're down to the wire where money is concerned.

The Ugly: That situation with my "friend" didn't work itself out. I thought it would. I think what we got into an argument about is a stupid thing to lose a friendship over.  But that was her decision, not mine.  She said some ugly (VERY UGLY) things and since that's not something I feel the need to put up with- that ended our friendship. It's too bad too. We had a lot of fun. But as my wisest friend Jessica put it- some people come into your life for forever, some for just a little while. Everyone fills a purpose. I guess my friend's purpose was full-up.

No comments: