Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Mighty Quinn

We had our 20 week ultrasound this morning and we were VERY PLEASED to discover that our baby is a boy. We have named him Quinn (the middle name to be determined, we're leaning toward Robert.) Here's some grainy ultrasound photos.


His Profile:

His foot. This is my very favorite. It's so cute a perfect, tiny foot!!! <3<3<3

Facing front and his arm:


There are a few others on my facebook, but these are the best. We heard his heartbeat for the first time, 152 bpm. So beautiful. He's measuring perfect... all of the measurements. He's so awesome. It's just so hard to believe that we're finally getting this amazing gift. I am in shock and disbelief most days. It's hard too, to know there's nothing wrong when there's been stuff wrong at every turn with the conception. But now, after all that we experienced today and how much love I feel for my little man, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy and try to put my worries aside. He's on his way and he's perfect. And I feel like it's ok to accept that now. It's still scary, I admit it... but it's just cause I love him so so so much.

No comments: