Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Confidential to My Mom...

Wow... 9 years already? Sometimes, a lot of the time, it feels like yesterday. Things are so different now. I miss you so much.

Well, the big news is that I'm carrying your grandchild. After all these years and trying so hard... it's a scary relief to be pregnant finally. We'll know in 3 weeks if it's a boy or a girl. The names we've got picked out so far are Elizabeth Jewel (after you, of course and Mark's mom) and Quinn Robert (we just like Quinn and Robert is Mark's late Uncle's name.) ... the boy's name is subject to change, but the girl's name is set in stone.

Anyway... I love you, Mom. I will always love you. I miss you very much. I will give the baby extra hugs for you, I know you would want that. Dad is VERY excited!! So is Suzanne!

Until Next Year,
Jennifer

No comments: