Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The house that Mark built...

Well... the library anyway.

Early on in our marriage it was clear that we each need our own space. Some place where we can go to relax and have our personal stuff and practice our different hobbies.

Mark is a video gamer. His room needs doors. (NOISY) My hobbies are quieter. I sew and scrapbook and other stuff like that.

I also read. I have a lot of books. A LOT. So... we turned our "formal living room" space in my library/study. Mark handmade me built in book shelves. I made curtains. We both picked out the paint, I picked out the table... now we need a love seat and some art. It's awesome.

Here's proof:









6 comments:

Angie said...

I can't wait to hang out in our girlie room!!

Gina said...

He did an awesome job!

The Boss of this page said...

oh my gosh! this is incredible!!

SewAmy said...

love the build-ins'. Lots of shelves. :o)

Portia said...

WOW! Beautiful. You guys make a great team. Enjoy your "you" space.

Unknown said...

THank you girls! I love it! I've been studying for exams in here all week. It's worked out great. He's got talent, that man-o'-mine.