Total Pageviews

Monday, November 3, 2008

Confidential to My Mom:

(Today marks the 8th anniversary of my mom's passing. So, in her honor, I'm going to tell her 8 things I wish she knew.)

In no particular order:

1) I think about You and miss you every single day, without exception.

2) Mark. I wish you knew him. You'd love him almost as much I do, I have no doubts.

3) I'm almost done with college. I'm not making A's, but I also don't care about that. I'm almost done. YAY!

4) If I ever manage to have a child, a daughter, I am going to name her after you, Elizabeth and Mark's mom, Jewel.

5) Dad's ok. He's not perfect, but he's ok. He misses you.

6) Suzanne's doing better too. She's got a stable job, she misses you too.

7) I work hard. Two jobs. I'm still lazy, but you'd be proud.

8) I got a tattoo. I know. Dad couldn't believe it either.

No comments: